/* */

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Word-Filled Wednesday {41}

This word-filled Wednesday is super exciting since I had thought today was Tuesday.
Weeks that start out like that always go by quicker!

I chose this one because of the excellent news that season 7 of Doctor Who will begin to air September 1st, as in 10 days from today.

-Insert excited-fan-girly screams here-

So here is one of my most favorite quotes from the show from arguably my favorite episode of the series.


Happy Wednesday Loves!

5 comments:

Alice said...

that's a good one!

I've never seen that show...maybe I'll have to check it out.

Kell said...

I so need to watch this show.. but I cannot get into the first season. I think I'll have to push through it!

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

ooo so simple and well said!!! i dig it! (though I have never heard of this show!)

Lildonbro said...

I can't see the picture cause I'm at work - but I love two things in this post...

weeks where I think it's earlier in the week than it is

and Dr. Who!

Christina said...

I just watched that episode!