/* */

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Favorite Posts Saturday {3}


It's that time again. Favorite Posts Saturday!

This is where I gathered 7 of my favorite posts from over the week to share with you all!


Amanda writes about February and the dreaded V-Day.

Valerie talks about finding good and comfy over the shoulder boulder holders.

Jayde has a hilarious post about searching google. Do not read if easily offended, it is not very appropriate for kids or work..

Please head over to Humble Happenings and experience closet envy with me.

Mar reminisces on one of the greatest movies of all time. She also received something special in the mail!

Alex vlogs about her child and my nephew, Pesto, and how she may or may not abuse the poor thing by squeezing it.

Elizabeth has a list of wonderful life lessons everyone should read and remember!

What was your favorite post(s) this week?

6 comments:

Alexandria said...

I am such a bad pigeon mom. I vow to you, Pesto's Auntie V that I will keep my pigeon abuse to a minimum.

Aka...I will only squeeze him when he pecks REALLY hard! haha

amanda leeann said...

i love how i make it into all of these posts. haha!

Mar said...

Oh, yay! I'm actually in the post! Thank you so much sweetie pie! Love you

Elizabeth said...

You are just a doll! Thank you for picking one of my posts from this week. Life Lessons!!! Gotta love it!! Hope your weekend went well my dear!!

E said...

I have closet envy every day thanks to blogging :)

Unknown said...

I love those closets so muchhh... I have scrapbooks filled with magazine tear outs! :] blogging is so great because it's my little digital scrapbook