/* */

Monday, February 1, 2010

"I've Been Keeping All The Letters That I Wrote To You..."


Title: Michael Buble - "Home"


Dear Punxsutawney Phil,

Regardless what PETA thinks, I'm pretty confident you
live in a comfortable place with a fabulous life. You must
only work one day a year, which is tomorrow in case
you lost track. Let's talk.
Please don't see your shadow. 6 more weeks of winter
sounds killer so let's just get Spring right around the
corner, okay?

Love, Cold Weather Hater

Dear Missing Proposal,

Where oh where are you? You disappeared right when I
needed you. You were suppose to be thrown in the back
of the car. You have grown legs and walked off & I don't
appreciate it Please return yourself before things get uglier.
This means I change my idea and you
will forever be forgotten. Got it? So come home.
The end.

Very Angrily,
Your Creator



Dear Money Tree,

I've always dreamed of your existence since I was young
and mom always made that stupid comment,
"Well Vanessa money doesn't grow on trees."
I think you should be bold and show her up. Please
feel free to grow your pretty little self in my back yard.
I will protect you from other greedy hands.
Also please grow in the next couple weeks, I need you.

Pretty Please with Cherries on top,
Poor College Student Who Misses Her Heart

Dear Anyone Who Wants Vanilla Midgees,

We all know how deeply saddened I was while eating my
last vanilla midgee. Well I'm pretty convinced that the
midgee people heard my cries and released something
extra special for Valentine's Day!
Please enjoy them with me!

Very Pleased,
Vanilla Midgee Lover

Dear People Who Learn I'm a Psych Major,

Let's get something straight here. I am not nor will I ever
help you when I'm done with my degree. I can't fix you,
I can't help you, and you will not my first client,
nor will I practice on you.
Get it out of your heads now. I know you personally,
therefore I can not ethically provide you free
psychological services. Make sense?
Probably not just accept it and get over it.

Thanks,
Your friend/family member/coworker/ect who is a
soon-to-be Psychologist
Who Will Never Be *Your* Psychologist.

7 comments:

amanda leeann said...

first of all, i love that song.

second of all, i love you. i hope your day gets better.

third of all, back in the day, i wanted to be a shrink. then my uncle said my first job would be 'fixing' our family, and i quickly changed my mind.

also, does PETA have a problem with a groundhog? because i'm pretty sure he doesn't care. they can suck it.

Brittany said...

I completely agree with mostly everything! :)

Phil please bring spring. I need flip flops and sun and water and beaches and sundresses in my life!

And I'll take a few seeds from your money tree that is going to grow!

Hope you find your proposal!

Tzoulia Kadoglou said...

:D:D:D


THE MONEY TREE :D:D:D


GOOD WORK WITH UR BLOG!
NICE PICS =)


I HOPE U VISIT ME AS SOON AS U CAN =)
FEEL FREE TO FOLLOW ME =)
GREETINGS FROM GERMANY !
TZOULES K

Elizabeth said...

You are just super cute! I love your posts!! Oh money tree..please appear in my backyard.... :-) I only can wish I guess! :-)

uhski said...

NILLA MIDGEES HERE I COME!!!

p.s. miss you. sorry my life decided to swallow me alive and drown me in the despair that is school. i will be back eventually!!

Mar said...

I'd trade with Phil any day! Peta should worry about more important things, anyway.

Also, if that money tree shows up, can i pleasepleaseplease get a... ehm... crap, i only now realized i don't know the English word... In Dutch it's called a 'stekje' (lol) Anyway, it's a piece of new branch, which, when properly nourished, grows into another tree.. Yeah, it doesn't make any sense, does it?

Ashton Dene' said...

Love these letters! Stupid Phil seeing his shadow. I'm pissed.

Please money tree, I hope you show up for dear V. Love, me.

xoxo, ash