/* */

Monday, November 21, 2011

10 Day You Challenge {5 Foods}


Pretty sure this challenge is killing me with picking.
(I'm indecisive, I don't make choices!)
Today is foods.
5 foods.
How do I pick only 5 foods?!
CRAZINESS!

1.
Carbs

I tried to split this up but then I wouldn't have any other type of food on this list.
Carbs are my BFF.
Pasta, Potatoes, Bread.
All the bad stuff is soooooo good!

Does it get much better than pierogies?
Mashed potatoes inside of pasta.
Usually with cheese.
Nom. Nom. Nom.

2.
Soup

I adore soups.
I adore making them.
I adore getting them when I'm out.
I think I survive the rest of my life on different kinds of soups.
They are such a comfort for to me.

3.
Fresh Fruits
One of my favorite things about Summer is all the AMAZING fresh fruit it brings.
Strawberries, watermelon, peaches, cherries, raspberries, pears, kiwis...
Love, love, LOVE fresh fruit.

4.
Ice Cream/FroYo
This is another comfort food for me.
Ice cream and froyo?
Yes please.
With lots of toppings.
Usually including caramel!
Or fruit!

5.
Cheese

Pepper Jack, Dill Harvati, Cheddar, Parmesan, Mozzarella, Feta...
Yes, More, Extra, PLEASE.

Your turn: 5 foods and go!

4 comments:

Suget said...

OH MY GOSH I looooooove fruits and ice cream too... cheese also.. and that soup looks delicious. I think I'm hungry now. meh.

Jenny Strickland said...

I love soup! And cheese! I eat vegetable soup with cheese at least twice a week for supper!

Mar said...

(water) melon may very well be my favorite fruit. I love it!
And you know I love my carbs ;)

Kyla Makay said...

AHHH! Pirogues! NO! It does not get better. Mmmm... Pirogues, Sauerkraut and Kabosi! Delicious! :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog! If you don't already follow I hope you stop back by sometime. :)
Makay
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com