/* */

Friday, November 18, 2011

The Cutest Christmas Cards


First, I am so, so, SO glad that so many of you are on my side for giving Thanksgiving some lovin' before it diving into Christmas.
I just love you all.
For serious.

Now that being said, even though I do not approve of decorating of listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving, I do believe it early preparation.
Only when it comes to shopping.
I love starting to shop early for presents.
Makes shopping during the actual holiday season a bit less stressful.
This also includes getting my Christmas cards ordered.
I don't know about y'all but Christmas cards can be veeeeery expensive in my opinion.
I use to pick up a few boxes the day after Christmas and store them with the wrapping paper.
Still money spent.
Well, not this year.
The savior?
Tiny Prints.

They are graciously giving away 50 free Christmas cards to us bloggers.
All you have to do?
Write a blog post.
That. Is. It.
Does it get much simpler than that?
Negative.

The hard part?
Choosing which Christmas card to use.
Because let me tell you, I have over 30 cards a few marked as favorites on their site right now.
Let's just look at some of these, shall we?

How pretty right?
Loving the ability to put in different pictures. & you can change the color if you don't like the red, they have 2 additional options.
& who doesn't like options?

One of my favorite things about Tiny Print's card collection?
The back is decorated. Not just plan white.
Adorably decorated to match the front!

And if they didn't win you over yet, some cards even offer different layout options.
Like this adorable circle card that comes with ribbon.

I'm sure you can see now what kind of decision I'm up against.
So if you are interested in blogging for Tiny Print's Christmas promotion for the cards, head over here and fill out the form.
Do it soon as the offer is only for a limited amount of time!
And really, how can you say no to free ADORABLE cards?

Do you send out picture Christmas cards?
Also, let me know if you would like a Christmas card in the comments!

1 comment:

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

What a great networking idea for them to promote- it's pretty win-win! I want to go and sign up. I love all of the options. And it's almost Thanksgiving so you are so close to breaking out your Christmas stuff :)