/* */

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Your Words In My Memory Are Like Music To Me"


Title: Snow Patrol - "Set The Fire To The Third Bar"

I started a post today but I'm a bit scatter-brained to finish it. Probably due to the fact I went to bed late, dreamt I was shot in my head and died (fyi, you don't die if you die in your dream, because unless I'm going sixth sense kinda thing, I'm still alive), got up late, and I'm severely sore for doing yoga last night for the first time in a year. I'm babbling, sorry, it happens.

So instead of trying to put together something cohesive, I'm just going to post a video. I've pretty much listened to it many many many times for a few weeks now. I love it. Please love it with me.


Happy Wednesday!

12 comments:

Mar said...

Oh, I absolutely love this song!
And the video.
And Martha Wainwright.

And I'm glad you didn't die :) Although I hope you'll never dream anything like that again. Rather dream about playing twister with celebrity hotties (and here's to hoping those dreams do come true!

Love you lots

Kate said...

I have always loved that song!

Elizabeth said...

Sore from yoga...oh, no, I am going tonight! Wish me luck my dear!! We can be yoga girls together!! I love this song....I have already listened to it three times! :-)

Brittany said...

I hate those dreams. Or the ones where you are falling!

Yay for working out! Send some motivation my way! :)

heather said...

It must be some sort of epidemic b/c I got my butt kicked at Yoga last night too and now my crazy self is going to run. I must have lost it....

Alexandria said...

One of my favorite songs! No joke!

Heather said...

Oh gosh, I love this song too! I feel like I've listened to you a million times in the past two weeks! It really makes me want to see "Dear John"!!

bananas. said...

umm yea...first time hearing that song and i did enjoy myself. that chick's voice is beautiful!

hope the day was good on you!

uhski said...

Love this song! That's the first I've seen the video. I like that too. =]

Don't have bad dreams. I forbid it. K? K good.

Katie said...

I like that song!

Valerie said...

I left you something on my blog :)

E said...

Snow Patrol is one of my favorites...you win!