/* */

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Friday!

Those who lose dreaming are lost.

Nothing is worth more than this day.

Some people look at the world and say "Why?" Other people look at the world and say "Why not?"

Not everything that can be counted counts and not everything that counts can be counted.

Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched but are felt in the heart.

The grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

Throw your heart out in front of you and run ahead to catch it.

Let me not pray to be sheltered from danger, but to be fearless in facing them. Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain, but for the heart to conquer it.

Just some quotes I've been collecting. They make me smile (The last one is one of my favs!). 8)

xoxox

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! And for the comment!

I love your last quote too!