/* */

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Left A Note And Said I'm Sorry I've Had A Bad Day Again

So this week, in short, sucks nuts.

First my brother-in-law got into an accident Monday morning. He's okay, the other person is okay, his car... well.. not so much. I just keep reminding myself that cars are replaceable, people are not.

I chipped a tooth and despise my dentist so I'm frantically looking around this week to find one that takes me insurance.. easier said than done.

Woke up in the middle of last night with the worst headache I've had in my entire life. I cried a lot, felt nauseous, and wished for a hammer to beat my head in. I'm convinced it would have felt better than the pounding. I stayed home from work and slept most of the day with my cat.

Vito's last day from the bank is next Saturday. After that, he is officially jobless. His first plan and not his backup plan for jobs have fallen through. I know he's freaking out on the inside, but since I don't feel well, he's slapping a smile on his face for me. Now he's at the store picking up food to make for dinner, bless his heart.

I know things will get better. Sometimes trusting in God is a lot easier said than done. Hears to hoping this week will get better.

1 comment:

uhski said...

Good luck with everything. I will pray for you and your family and I hope things start to look up.