/* */

Saturday, August 29, 2009

"Through Timeless Words & Priceless Pictures"

Title: Jason Mraz - "A Beautiful Mess"

Google Survey

Rules: Answer the questions below.
Take each answer and type it into Google.
Take a picture from the first page of results and post.

1. The age I will be this coming birthday.


23

2. A place I’d like to travel or go to.


Italy

3. My favorite place.


The Beach

4. My favorite food.

Caramel

5. My favorite animal.


Siberian Tiger Cubs

6. My favorite color.


Pink & Black

7. First name of my significant other.


Vito <3

8. The town/city on which you live/grew up.


York

9. My screen/nickname.


VT

10. My first job.


Selling produce at a Farmer's Market for my best friend's family

11. My bad habit.


Worrying, about everything

12. My worst fear.


Being Alone

No comments: