/* */

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wish Wednesday

I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty bummed out today. Blah...

In less than 4 weeks, school is resume and back Vito & I will go. Now up until now (since he's been going to college back home) he has been working full time and going to school part time. This semester is the first semester he was able to receive loans to go full time at school. This means he will no longer be able to work full time.

Simple right?

So last month a business customer approached him to have lunch with him Vito obliged. During this time, they talked of him working there part time while he went to school.

Great right?

So he decided he would leave one week in between quitting his job and starting school to give full attention for any training he would need. He emailed the business owner 2 weeks ago and asked to sit down and work out a set schedule and everything. He emailed back saying he was on his way out of town and would email him the next week (last week) to speak about it. Never heard from him. Vito emailed him last night to see what was going on and he received an email this morning saying they are waiting for a contract to be signed and the position would not be available until October/November, but he'd keep him in mind.

Sucky right?

Ugh. I'm more upset now because Vito does not do well with change and now he will stress out not knowing what to do. I'm sad that he'll probably have to get a stupid job that'll take up his evenings and weekends and he won't enjoy it. I won't enjoy it because I only have evenings and weekends. Blah. Some Most days I wonder why things aren't easier.

My wish for today would be for Vito to find a job he enjoys, even if that means sacrificing his evenings and weekends. I just want him to be happy...

Right.

xoxox

No comments: