/* */

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"In The Middle Of September, We'd Still Play Out In The Rain"


Title: Daughtry - "September"

So this is the 4th post I have started writing today but the only one I am going to finish at the moment. Two of the other ones involve me complaining about The Duggar's and my mother... the other one was a recap of my first day of classes.. and this one just seemed more happy. I'll finish the other eventually.. Haha.

So today is the first day of September already. I'm sad in the fact that means summer is over. Yesterday is looked and felt like fall. Tonight it is suppose to get down in the 50s over night. 50s?! Ugh. I hate the cold.

So I walked into Starbucks and order kryptonite, a.k.a Iced Caramel Macchiato, skim milk, no whip, extra caramel. It's delish... anywho as I was standing there waiting for the bartista to finish dumping in my caramel I saw a beautiful sign:


I may hate the cold but I LOVE pumpkin spice lattes! I'm sad I did not get one today. I will wait until it gets a bit chillier, throw a hoodie on, and enjoy the wonderfulness. I suggest you do the same, you'll thank me! 8)

Happy Tuesday!

xoxox

p.s. I finished The Vampire Diaries- The Awakening & The Struggle and I'm contemplating going out and getting the next book. I hate when books leave me hanging like that!

No comments: