/* */

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bring me flowers and talk for hours, I like you, and ohh I like how you make me feel

-Since I'm pretty bad at coming up with titles, I'll either use quotes (which most of the times I do not know the authors for because I collected them YEARS ago sorry) or music lyrics. Enjoy!

-Song Lyric: Hope- "Bring Me Flowers"

Since I introduced myself, I decided I should work on introducing some of the other important people in my life. This post I'll dedicate to my other half, my better half.



What can I say, it's the big ears that had me at hello. Just kidding, Though Mickey is SO fine (so fine he blows my mind ;) , that handsome man to the right has my heart. Vito & I have been dating since April 05', meaning we're working on year 5 already. 5 years? Seriously, that seems like an eternity, but seems like only yesterday.


I meet Vito waaaaay back in August 04' at a mutual friend's birthday party. Lucky me, I was the only girl at said sleep over. Works to s girl's advantage having a man for a best friend, huh? ;) First conversation I ever had with Vito was in the middle of the night, I was sleeping on the floor with my special friend at the time ex (he's another story) and I turned over and I heard "You know, you should never sleep with gum in your mouth. You'll end up with it in your hair." I proceeded to tell him I was too tired to get up so he got me something to spit my gum out in so I did not have to and threw it out for me. He has always taken care of me. <3>

I continued my on again/off again relationship (Read: special friendness) with said ex for a few more months. Suddenly Vito and best friend started to hang out at my house after their band practices. It was fun, I happened to like to flirt with him. All the while, I'm getting ready to go on a music trip (I was a chorus girl! Woot woot!), Vito told me he'd come see me before I left. I was nervous since I had never been alone with him before! The night before I left for my trip, this wonderful man showed up at my door step with a dozen white with pink tipped roses(Pink=fav color which I never told him). This was the first time anyone had brought me flowers. This was the last day of my single life and the first day of our relationship.

No comments: