/* */

Monday, July 20, 2009

If you never did, you should! These things are fun and fun is good!


Title: Dr Suess

Let's revisit my goals from last week (those crossed off are completed):

Goals for the week (7/13-7/19):
Buy new Daughtry CD and place on repeat until I know all the songs.
*I bought the CD, but I do not know all the lyrics yet. No worries, I will soon!*
Organize all my clothing (Have I mentioned I hate putting away clothes? I require a large walk-in closet in my future house..).
*Still procrastinating on this...*
Find new recipe to use home grown peaches I got yesterday.
*Made peach smoothies for my niece and I.*
Finish getting our 80s costumes ready for Saturday.
*Got most of it, but did not go to party.*
Work out 3 times this week.
*Made it to the gym 3 times, go me!*
Buy birthday present.
*Giving money/printed pics.*

Goals for this week (7/20-7/26):
-Organize all my clothing
-Wrap niece's birthday presents
-Pack for NYC
-Send paper work in for school
-Figure out how much books are going to cost
-Plan friend beach trip
-Start creating budget for fall
-Enjoy girl's weekend in NYC

No comments: