/* */

Saturday, July 11, 2009

"When I look at the stars, I feel like myself"

Lyric: Switchfoot- "Stars"

So date night was wonderful last night, even though it didn't go as planned. We went out for dinner at a steakhouse. Yummy steak and rattlesnake bites! MmMmmMmmmmm!! After dinner we went to the bookstore and bought new books to read. After that we headed to the movie theater since I've really wanted to see The Proposal.

This woman is one of my favorite actresses. She is amazing and so beautiful.

Anywho, so we got there at 8 and the next movie didn't start until 10:25. Yuck. No other movies were playing any time soon so we left. I did pick u some jewelry for the 80s party next week. yay. 8)

I was saw that our date night was ending so soon. No fear, Vito fixes everything, as always. We came home and got blankets and then went to the baseball field up the street and laid in the field. We would have been star gazing, but there wasn't any stars, stupid clouds. It was nice, we haven't done this for a few years. It was relaxing and romantic. Loves it lots.

xoxox


No comments: